Newport Beach, CA$4,293,000
Other - Newport Beach CA
4931 Birch Street is a high image, freestanding creative office building and an ideal opportunity for a corporate headquarters owner-user. The building offers the flexibility for a company to occupy a part or all of the building with the buyer leasing out the remainder.
The Property is located in a highly desirable location in Newport Beach. It provides quick access to the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor (73), San Diego (405) Freeway and is within close proximity (1 minutes) to the Orange County Airport (JWA). There are abundant amenities nearby, including shopping, restaurants and public transportation nearby.
• Building signage opportunity.
• 4:1,000 parking ratio.
• Located near the 73 and 405 Freeways and within close proximity to the Orange County Airport (JWA).
• Half of the building is in shell condition.
• Occupancy cost of $0.34 NNN PSF per month to own as opposed to $2.03 NNN PSF per month to lease.
• Association dues: $16,017.02/year
• Asking sales price: $4,293,000.